Thursday, April 25, 2013

115 of 365: What to Expect?






Alright, the donate button is above now. Donate to help me out get money so I can get a certificate to be teach English. It's a two week program in Asia, FYI. Doesn't start until the end of this year. I'm raising money to pay ahead and get to buy a plane ticket to go. I already was asked to raise money by a program that already accepted me. She was kind enough to keep me in mind just in case I did get the money.

Here's the list of where the payments go:

1. $100 would go to the passport (so if I get that now, it will be going for that so by the time the end of the year come around, I'll be ready. It sucks that the world of traveling as the law for waiting 6 months to travel once you get the passport but it's important that I get that over with now).

2. $1,500 goes toward the program itself. I read more about it that it starts in San Fransisco, CA. It's only a few days there, but it's meeting up with other people, learning about the country that I chose to go, etc. o_o The rest of the pricing will go towards the classes which is 2 weeks in a country of my choosing which is in Asia. But they chose Cambodia for me because I don't have a degree. But after that, I can choose to stay longer in that country by letting them help me find a job, etc. It can be in Vietnam or Cambodia. Everything is safe, I already checked twice.

3. 1,000 or whatever the price is towards the plane ticket. It's gonna be a one way ticket because of the job placement. This is what my mom doesn't like. But I want to do something to my life! I chose this because it includes traveling and working! And I won't be lazy! Of course, I might raise some more money later to take my dogs with me.

That's the three ways... but now you're wondering why I said that about my dogs? Well, it's complicated... I love my dog to pieces and don't really have anybody to take them in. So I'm going to consider taking them with me. Might be tough to travel other parts of Asia with my dogs but I know how to save money and not get a lot of things (books is different because I am going to sale those eventually... which comes to my mind... Where can I find a site that uses PayPal to give me payments on the books other than eBay?)

If anybody has any other ideas, please tell me. Now I could be begging money to help pay off my college loan but I want to try to do that by myself. If I can't do it by next year, I will make another donation site for that. Just keep a watch here and another website. I was told to make a video for that website but I need ideas. O_O

I'm talking too much xD

That's all.

And thank you~! I want to do something special to those that does donate me money... but what should I do? I can do letters of thank you, cards, hugs even if I meet you! xD Anything, just ask. :) Thanks lots!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.