Tuesday, April 30, 2013

120 of 365: End of April.

It seems that I'm still getting a lot of views. But not a lot of comments. Maybe I am getting bad at this blog thing?

xD

Anyways, I am trying, ok?

I'm doing this to try to improve things.

But seems like I'm stuck between a hard place and a rock. (Or if you want to go all Piers Anthony, read Roc and A Hard Place. Correct spelling and it's one of his Xanth novels. Awesome book. :) Go read all of the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. I actually wrote him an email once and he replyed back by sending me a picture. Still got it xD)

I love getting to know authors. They are actually awesome. :)

Anyways, speaking of books... I'm behind... it's seem that I am truly stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.

But you know... don't let what other people tell you what you can do or can't do. If you're passionate about something, go for it. But understand one thing, you have to work for it. So don't be like me. Ever.

As for other news... I wish my brain works enough to stay awake when I'm trying to read stuff off the Department of State website. I mean... when you got a huge headache and plus a mom that doesn't want to leave you alone for one second, it's kind hard... I get dizzy just by staring at things on the computer too long. So I take breaks... sometimes, long breaks...

So, I don't spend all day watching anime... Really... I don't.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.