Friday, April 12, 2013

102 of 365: Life Ever Lasting

Everyday, I wake up. I wanted to be happy. But my happiness is somewhere else. Just exactly where that is...? Well, it's unknown to me right now.

I'm alive because I'm forcing myself to be happy. I'm alive because of something inside of me. I'm just alive.

And each and every day, I sit here, waiting for somebody else to come and tell me things that I don't want to hear.

And my wish... to become an English teacher in Asia.

And I have support from friends. Thankfully.

Now all I need to do... is stop wasting all my time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.