Friday, April 19, 2013

109 of 365: Nobody Changed The Desk Calender?!

Yep... Just noticed that. I think my mom is forgetful of the days. So those 365 day calenders are doing no good for her xD

Anyways, not to scare anybody but I'm being lazy again. Why?! Because I'm getting emotionally and mentally unstable again. My mind is telling me that everything is alright. No, it's not. I'm trying to tell my mind to stop telling me lies. But I'm beginning to wonder if somebody is right about me.

But no, I need encouragement! I don't need this! I need to concentrate on my goal. Doing surveys bring me mind blown and headaches moments. It's annoying. I am not doing this on purpose, guys... just... my mind wants me to go to sleep and not do anything.

I've been trying to stay away from Facebook... but... you know... It's working a little. I update up to three to five status a day. Most times, I update to just three only. That's not too bad considering that it's a social media overdrive.

Anyways, I might change a bit more by keeping my blogs longer. A thought a day. Right?

Well, who knows what will happen later. But hopefully... not me being lazy anymore. I mean... I love anime, books and everything.

You know... I just got an idea... but not everybody is going to know what that is just yet. I have to wait until Monday.

For now... That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.