Tuesday, April 9, 2013

99 of 365: Who Knew?

Who knew that there would be things to find out? Who knew there is a wide possibility out there? Who knew?

Anyways, I should start by telling you that I want to start trying to find stuff to do. There are things out there that could bring out the good in all of us. We just got to start looking high and low. There's nothing wrong with being who you are.

And me?

I am me. I believe in myself more than ever and I just want my family to see that I have a desire to move somewhere that is not here.

Today, I found out... a lot of things in fact... I'm not sure if you want to know what I'm talking about. I'm trying not go into insane mode because my mental status. I'm trying to be strong. It's not hard. It's not impossible either. So, guys, if you got dreams... Don't Give Up. Ever.

There is times that you have thought that you want to give up just because of something in your life. My wish is to have a better life.

I don't mind the risks but all I care... is getting there.

That's important to me right now.

So again... don't bring me down.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.