Monday, April 22, 2013

112 of 365: Library And Plans

And so I realize that no matter what, you can't change your parents after you tell them what is wrong with them. Yes, I'm too honest.

Anyways, I went to the library and realize that it's only changed by the room... but not by the books. They should really not worry about "best sellers" only. They should start getting all of the books. All of them are awesome.

Well, that's all...

Oh, wait... you are wondering about the word "plans".

I'm going to try to change once again... my life gets back to the old ways because of my family. They tell me that everything is fine. No. It's not.

How can you tell them that you aren't happy?

Oh, well...

Now that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.