Thursday, April 4, 2013

94 of 365: My Dreams Part 1

I always dream of Asia since I was first introduced to China. I learned so much history about China alone.

Then I went further... learning about Japanese through anime. My first anime was Sailor Moon but I didn't know it was anime at the time. Then growing up, I learn more and more about Japanese culture and their anime. Digimon was my world... while everybody else was Pokemon. xD

High school age, I was becoming addicted to anime more and more. College age, I became an anime freak. So... I'm close to being an Otaku. xD

I don't think I will ever stop loving anime. The art, the beauty, the history, the story, etc.

So, yea... cultures from Asia are awesome.

And just last year, I got into Korean history (mostly South Korea).

Then I met my friend who was my boyfriend... and he's from Indonesia. But the culture for that place seems to be mixed with Islamic and other. But you know... I learn about other places close to there. And that's where Singapore come in at.

So, one day, I will be in Singapore. :3

Anyways... I'm glad to have an Asian friend, but I will call him my best friend ever. :)

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.