Tuesday, April 23, 2013

113 of 365: Books and Paypal

Considering that I want to have an online book store, I need ideas and where to start. I always dreamed of owning and/or having a book store.

And of course, always dreaming of traveling.

I have been told to make another dance video. I might. Just wait a few days. Since getting my new phone, I'm going to put some songs on there to help me. \o/

Anyways, not sure what to put here because I want to shout to the world that I want to travel! So, I want to make a donation type page to help me move out of here. Not sure how that would work out but I'm gonna try!

Last night, I wrote horrible things in my written personal journal that I don't want my family to see. It basically says I'm tired of waiting.

I'm tired of being called lazy and weak. I am going to take on a challenge and just go with it. You made me this way. You know who you are.

Also, my first mission is to move out of here.

So... if you really wish to donate any money using paypal (trust worthy site), send me a message at the like page that I post on the upper right hand side.

Yes, Paypal only. I am not going to accept any body's check or credit card unless I use paypal. Sorry folks. I can't accept money just out of nowhere.

I don't want money to pay for a test. I only want money to help me move on. Yes, I'm sounding desperate but where else would I turn to? I don't think I'm the only one that goes and begs for money FYI.

So, comment or send me a message if you want to help. :) Paypal only.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: If I find a website that sells books using paypal only (like Ebay... might end up going there), I will let you guys know~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.