Friday, April 26, 2013

116 of 365: How Can You?

It's hard to believe but I didn't asked for this.

Oh, well, this time it's different.

Anyways...

Other news, we lost a great American icon and country music legend today. His name was George Jones. Although I never been to his concerts.

And now... I'm gonna do something about it. You really don't seem to care about what I say. And stop bringing back things that I already told on here that I'm over with. What do you want me to do? End this blog?

No.

I'm going to keep writing my blog every day. And maybe or maybe not, things will be different from now on.

I won't tell you where I'm at. Because you don't need to know that anymore.

For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.