Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Writing Continues Tomorrow Maybe

So I can't play the mobile game until tomorrow xD Oh, well.

I wrote another part to my story... you just have to go on Wattpad to read it. It's posted on my twitter if you wish to go and read.

Anyway, not much to say for today.

I am watching The Mask Singer later to try to figure out who is on that show once again... it's a good mystery. I like this.

I hope tomorrow will be good for me...

While I continue to dream my own world for now.

After I am done with this story... which the title is not gonna be "Creator of Hope" but something else...

Who knows just yet. I will be changing the title once the story is complete.

I already know the second chapter... but it does not include what I put on FB xD

Alright, see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.