Thursday, February 7, 2019

Planning For Things Ahead

I will be planning for chapter 2 of my story tonight. With Hana still learning what it takes to be a creator... but she learns that Ali isn't the best teacher because of his obsession of wanting to meet the Master and becoming one himself. More detail to come. Because Hana eventually does meet the Master herself... this does not come but for a few more chapters ahead.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing a podcast soon to go with my thoughts about different things. I am going to start with Kingdom Hearts 3, no surprise there. But I'm gonna take about Kingdom Hearts in general so we shall see what happens next.

Alright, I am not really doing anything special but listening to music so it can inspire me to write now.

I hope that I will get the chance to write the second chapter tomorrow. So yay me.

I just have all these thoughts in my head that's just weird.

I think the weather here in Kentucky is just crazy... but that's global warming to ya... because it seems like weather is just gonna get crazier.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.