Friday, February 1, 2019

Glad For Some Parts Of The Game

I guess you could say that I am super glad they added the song "Let it Go" on the game xD

The funny part... well... you just have to play the game to see that xD

This game is more funny despite it being darker than before.

I will get back to the game soon... and hope I can make it far...

I am still gonna try to get all the lucky emblems despite getting the right amount already xD

I just wanna do this as part of the challenge side of me.

I am following the story more than anything... and that's alright for me xD

Alright, I am going to get ready... soon as I listen to some music and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.