Friday, February 8, 2019

Hoping To Take A Break From The Internet Over The Weekend

I will not be doing the challenge on here on the weekends nor will I be sharing it on Mondays.

I am doing this as a way to learn new words and possibly use it for my stories ahead of time.

No shows came on tonight and well...

I'm still suffering from the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3. xD

Seriously though... you should play if you really love Disney because the whole entire game had that Disney feel to me.

Anyway, I am not sure what the weekend will bring... hopefully a break from the internet for a while. I'm not getting tired of looking at clues for Kingdom Hearts but I do need a short break xD

Alright, I shall see you all on Monday... as I continue my challenge and writing over the weekend.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.