Monday, February 25, 2019

First Podcast Is Out... And Planning To Get Ahead With Things

So I've done a thing... here's the site to it: http://www.podcasts.com/a-faerie-journey-28438b9fd

I got an introduction and a talk about Kingdom Hearts 3... I know it might not be the end for that so this is gonna be interesting to do...

I will be talking about different type of topics at the most 3 times a week... I am going to only do it based on how I feel because... life can be stressful at moments.

I am going to finally plan to do some videos via gameplays and maybe more.

I chose to do podcasts for talking about things because who wants to see me talk with my gaping tooth? Joking xD You will still see me but for other things and reasons.

No webcam will be planned for the gameplays... I am going to redo a lot of the story ones...

I will be asking what game I should play on my twitter... as well as ask if anybody would like to see me play MMORPGs... and how long do they wish to see me do those?

Alright, I shall get on with the rest of the night...

I am still in the early stages of things... but I like the idea of doing podcasts and there might be longer ones in the future... as well... who would like to be a guest on those podcasts... I will mention your name or user name and share your links to anything you wish for people to find you.

I want to be active in the world of podcasts more...

I like A Faerie Journey as the main basis of the podcast for now.

So... we'll see what happens next.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.