Friday, February 8, 2019

Almost Forgot A Challenge

I almost forgot about the word of the day challenge which started yesterday...

So the first word of the day is.... Abstruse which means difficult to comprehend.

Today's word of the day is... Wiseacre which means a smart aleck.

I found a simple definition instead of the longer ones you are used to xD

Alright I am going to write these words down in my journal with the meanings so that I can start with this all over again xD

Wish me luck for this challenge.

Today, I am going to write up the second chapter before tonight... no shows tonight so I am good for writing the story. 

See you all later on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.