Thursday, February 14, 2019

Fixing A Problem... Also, Far in The Story.

I had finally gotten my blog (this one) reviewed... and it passed. I am waiting for my other blog to be reviewed now.

I am sure 100% that either somebody has done it or Facebook deciding that my blogs were useless to that site... It's fixed and thankfully not useless.

I am waiting for a review of my second blog now.

Anyway, I am glad that I kept trying.

Tomorrow, I will know for sure if it's somebody... because some people can be really... weird.

I am now in the story mode of the mobile game. Just met Ephemer. He's trying find something. I won't say much... but it's interesting why he's trying to find this.

I hope I will play more tonight. I just am glad I am able to get to the story.

I think it's okay to spoil it...

Since not a lot of people knows about this.

So far... a Chirithy gave me a bangle... and told me to use it. I suspect it that's it's not what it seems. Then there's a dark Chirithy coming to known... saying that he didn't like how the Chirithy is giving my character dreams... something must be important. I don't know yet.

Of course, I told Ephemer about it. And well, he told me about holograms... So... yea... something that I think will hint around the next game.

I will play more later and get on with the story... slowly this time because I am glad it's getting far now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.