Monday, February 18, 2019

So Many Questions

I know it's early to post something on here but I just gotta get this off my chest about a few things...

Who killed Strelitzia? Will they ever find out? Is Brain the one who done it? Because he keeps questioning things... How come Ven is there? So many questions.

Who knows... we just have to keep asking and wait for more story updates...

Anyway, I am going to be watching a show at 9... then watch another show at 10... so I might not have time to play more on the mobile game but I am glad that I am finally seeing the story... it's so sad... but I am not at the keyblade war...? Right? Don't know until I play more.

Alright, I'm gonna get on with whatever I was gonna do xD

I do know this Thursday on the mobile game will be updating another story... yay me.

See you all tomorrow...

Might be a bit late on updating anything but we shall see.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.