Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Planning For The Story

Later tonight, I will be planning for what seems to be an interesting chapter that I will be writing as soon as I get a chance tomorrow.

I might be taking a long nap before then... but I will say this...

The title of the story will be changing once I get the ending done... which is still a long ways off...

Then I will be working on the other two character's stories... Ali and Jonas.

Ali's is the... well... you will find out in chapter 8 xD

I just wanna keep writing and see where it leads to... I might not be a successful writer just yet but I am going to write this story no matter what.

As for the description of the characters... I'm actually doing this on purpose because something about this type of setting makes you think something is off... until the end. Which I will not reveal until I get done with Hana's story.

Jonas might be coming next but I am not sure yet... Jonas will be coming in Chapter 9 to Hana's story... so that's gonna be interesting to see... xD

Also, we are gonna see how much more powerful Hana is gonna be now... so yay me... she's growing!

Alright, I know I keep talking about my story but it's all part of the planning stage...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.