Monday, February 11, 2019

Planning To Bring Back YouTube and Bringing In A New Podcast.

I have decided that after I get caught up with the story on KH Ux(cross), I am going to get back to Kingdom Hearts again and also...

Get back to gaming on my computer.

I sort of miss it xD

I am going to restart Kingdom Hearts 1 through 3... and hope that I can record them when I can.

Yes... I am starting back my YouTube channel and well... see what happens from there.

Anyway, I am still a bit of a shock about the theories going around.

I even got my own. I want to talk about them later... after I've seen enough online.

I am going to bring a new thing to my blog that's not only about me... but me talking. A podcast xD

Of course, I have to get good at editing and stuff.

And find music that I can use for free... because yea...

Ah, well... this won't happen for a while now.

Tomorrow shall be another day.

I hope things will be alright for me.

Also, new chapter maybe tomorrow... I am writing it out tonight... so we'll see what happens next.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.