Friday, February 22, 2019

Planning Ahead Again... But Hoping For More

I think I know what I am going to write for the next two chapters this weekend...

I will not reveal them here since I am working on them on two different days... so yay me.

I just need to keep trying to get ahead.

I know it's not a good story...

But it's something I need to finish.

Then I am starting a new story.

Something that started from a dream and ended up like a story about a girl who learned that her mountain is a portal.

The portal thing, I want to keep. But I am changing characters. She's gonna grow into a heroine of time...

See... time is the main theme of these stories...

I want to work hard at this.

Anyway, a show tonight... then I am heading to bed.

Too tired to think of anything tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.