Thursday, February 21, 2019

Uninspired Moments.

I have been wondering why some things do uninspired me... well... it's the interruption and stuff that people like to talk about.

I'm not a big sex talk type of person... so I would love to avoid it unless I make a joke about it. Seriously though... there are days that I just don't want to talk or joke about it. Why is it important to me? Right?

Anyway, enough of that.

I am glad to finally write chapter 8 but it's not what I want but it is done.

I will be working on Chapter 9 this weekend... this one... we are learning more about Hana's true reason.

Chapter 10 will be interesting too... so I might write these two chapters this weekend... we just have to wait and see how my mood is first...

And hope nothing gets me out of the mood writing.

Sometimes I have to talk to myself in order to my mind back on track... so yea...

Alright, I am not sure what tomorrow is like... it's the last weekday with my dad home...

I really hope in the summer, my dad will be going to places... because I am so done staying at home.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.