Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Lstening To Music Over and Over

I love listening to music from Kingdom Hearts... and it's kind of an addiction now xD

I hope I won't have to wait forever for a new game to come out.

Anyway, I am going to try to level up on the mobile game... the story still has a long way to go...

I hope I continue to learn more.

As for now... the story in Japanese is stalled... some odd reason.

Ah, well.

I will be continuing the story tomorrow. I have a feeling the title will be changing in the near future for I have an ending already planned out. Not gonna tell anybody nor gonna post it anywhere online.

It's inspired by game endings.

Alright, I shall get ready to watch a show at 9 and another one at 10... it seems like Mondays and Tuesdays, there's two shows xD

See you all tomorrow...

Finally a break tomorrow, I hope.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.