Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Something A Little Different: Daily Goodie Box Unboxing

Before I go on about anything else about my day... I want to share something that I gotten in the mail.

It's called Daily Goodie Box... it's free to sign up and you can win boxes every month or so. Most items are sample size to full sizes... just go here to sign up: dailygoodiebox.com

This is my video of the box.

And here's the picture of what's inside of the box:

Now... while you enjoy that...

Let's talk about my day!

Nothing really happened... got a bit more progressed so that's a good thing.

Here's the challenge of the day: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-3-conjuring-spirit.html

I shall get on with the rest of the night since I do have a busy start tomorrow... I won't be updating the first part of this blog until I come back from my appointment.

For now... thanks!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Yes, I want to do unboxings on my blog from now on... it is a personal blog afterall. So hope you all enjoy this!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.