Friday, October 19, 2018

Yay Me.

I just know this weekend is going to be a bit busy but it will be alright, I guess...

I may take a break from my personal blog but my other blog is only one blog per day... no matter what challenge I am doing on there. Yay me.

Anyway, speaking of the other blog, here's the challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-19-malevolent.html

Alright, I am done with TV for the week and will start again on Monday except... I don't have one show that night so I will be back on the computer for YouTube xD

I know the weekend will be interesting since it might be a cold day on Sunday... yay me xD

Well, time to go now... sorry for a short post but I'm trying...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.