Monday, October 15, 2018

Hoping Nothing Is Wrong

I would do exercising right now but because I am having a test that has to do with the heart, I'm taking a short break.

I am nervous but curious whether or not the birth control I'm taking was the cause of these problems. Because of it, I will wait a week before taking it again or if there is signs of anything wrong, I will stop taking it completely.

Anyway, only time can tell... for now.

I will share the movies over the weekend here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-13-sardaarji.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-14-dead-awake.html

I will rest for a bit before I have go out at noon... just hope things will be good for me.

I do need to rest so I will get that for now...

I might watch a horror movie before I go just in case I don't have time later.

For now... wish me luck. I will let you all know either later or tomorrow on the results.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day:

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a
leader."
– John Quincy Adams       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.