Monday, October 15, 2018

Health Is More Important Than Anything Right Now

Well, glad those tests were done and over with...

Now to wait for the results to figure out what's going on with my swelling leg xD

Anyway, here's the challenge for today: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-15-man-vs.html

I'm gonna try to take it easy for a bit... and well... continue taking my birth control.

I am going to wait for the results before I decide what to do... basically, ask my doctor what I should do in case the results came back abnormal.

Right... I am going to be watching Magum PI pretty soon so that is why I am writing my blog now.

Tomorrow is rest day like always and I will do things in the morning and hope for the good things to come.

I will continue to let you all know about my health as soon as I find out anything.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.