Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Busy With Cleaning Up Email

It's an interesting day... since somebody wants to take something out of history by reversing it... so it's a stupid moment right now.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do today... I do have some podcasts to listen to today  So I might just go to that right now.

I know that I am going to take my time on reading every single email and hope they would take some of them off... there's one that just doesn't want to go off... Geez... what restrictions do you have to prevent me from unsubscribing to it... ugh...

Alright, I will be listening to some things now and get on with the day... it's a nice day for the kids to go out trick-n-treating tonight... so yay for them!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
– Pablo Picasso 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.