Thursday, October 25, 2018

Today Is Not Safe For Politics So Skipping The Topic

It sucks how America is right now... these people do not deserve to have bombs being sent to their homes.

Anyway, I don't really feel like getting into politics right now so let's skip that for a day.

Today, I have done at least 7 minutes of exercising... and it's only going to get harder which I'm okay with xD

I'm going to take a short break from exercising after I finish with that app by using some of the videos on YouTube to do 30 day of exercising... so that's gonna be fun xD

Alright, I am not sure exactly what I am doing today... I hope to get some surveys done and stuff...

One of these days, I'm gonna add numbers to all my coloring books so that I can choose at random... so this is going to be fun to do xD

I know I might have more than 30 books to color in so... what a good way to do this other than using a number system... and then from there, I can use the number system again on how many pages there are... good ideas are always good to have xD so I will take a day off sometimes before the challenge starts to get all the books numbered and all the pages numbered.

So... here we go!

Today is just all about surveys so let's get on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day:

 "I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

 – Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.