Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Some Things Might Be Delayed Or Start Early.

I am delaying exercising until late this afternoon xD

I kept having problems with my google chrome that I just decided to reinstall it so it could update to the version that works best for the updated Windows 10. Some reason... the newer Windows 10 gets... the worse some apps don't wanna open.

Fix this problem.

Anyway, I am not sure entirely what I am doing today just yet. I do know Pinchme is today so I have to keep an eye out for when that opens up.

I'm getting a movie either today or tomorrow so I might just go ahead and watch a horror movie now... just to complete it for today.

As for what else I'm doing... just have to wait and see until later xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day:

"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open."
– Frank Zappa   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.