Monday, October 29, 2018

I Should Get My Timing Better

I think I have to watch a horror movie early and then watch another movie later... but not sure yet.

Anyway, today, I am going to try my best with surveys but have decided that unless there's no show, I will stop everything at 4 for the surveys and then stop reading email at 6...

However, I do know that I will be doing a lot of cleaning out on my email... basically, taking all the shopping ones and unsubscribing to them... as well as the political ones... why do I get those?

Ah, well...

Here's the horror movies that happened over the weekend: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-27-at-devils-door.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-28-errementari.html

I am thinking just for the month of November that I won't be sharing the links from my other blog... since I do share them to both of my socials.... so I will just let that by.

For now... I shall get on with the day and hope for the best.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day:

"A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm."
– Charles Schwab    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.