Thursday, October 11, 2018

When Winter Might Be Closer Than You Think

I think I'm all caught up with my emails... I think from now, I only do surveys until 6PM everyday just so that I can get the email caught up... it sucks a lot.

Alright, here's the challenge on the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-11-hush.html

I have to figure out what to do tomorrow since I do have a plan to get my coats and sweatshirts out... yes... winter is closer than ever because it seems like we are skipping fall altogether now...

I am not a big fan of winter either... so it sort of sucks to go through winter again...

But since I have a new coat... I just hope that this year might be different.

Anyway, I am going to watch some videos on YouTube but since I don't have anything else planned besides getting my coats and sweatshirts out, I might be watching YouTube early tomorrow.

Alright, time to go now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.