Monday, October 29, 2018

Finding Podcasts To Listen To

I hope that I would be getting the email for the ted talk thing soon... because I do want to listen to it as my next challenge... however... I might have to try to find a random thing...

I am starting to listen to podcasts... but it's hard to listen to them all... so I'm just going to listen the ones that are good to listen to... so yay for me!

Anyway, here's the challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-29-aval.html

Starting in November, I'm not gonna be sharing the other blog posts since I am sharing the same socials for the blogs...

Alright, I don't have time to watch a YouTube video so I shall get on with the rest of the day and hope for things to be awesome.

I am watching two shows tonight... same as tomorrow... so that's fun...

But I do enjoy these shows so that's a good thing.

For now... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.