Monday, October 8, 2018

A New Challenge For Me To Start....

Today starts quote of the day for 30 days... I will be posting only the quotes during the weekdays on here... the rest will be posted in my journals and on my social medias... especially on Twitter... so keep an eye out on that.

I will be adding it at the end of each daily blog in the mornings...

You'll figure it out as I do the quote for the whole 30 days xD

So I've done my exercise of the day... this time, slow to fast... so hope things goes well for me for the next exercising moments.

Today, since I have to get off at 6 and very behind on YouTube, I am going to do my horror challenge early today and watch another movie later.

Just hope things are going to be okay for me.

I love doing 30 day challenges but I have to keep planning for them ahead of time because you never know what might happen.

Alright, I shall go do the horror movie for today and hope to have time for other things later.

Oh, before I forget... here's the two horror movies I've watched over the weekend: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-6-dark-song.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-7-patchwork.html

Alright, now I shall go now xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day 1:

"[The show is the] best thing that's ever happened to me, ... I'm not cursed with that stigma of being the American Idol."

  - Constantine Maroulis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.