Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Trying To Be Healthy

Exercising is good for you. But... I gotten my tests back that states that electrolytes was low.

While I hope it's not an underlying disease, I do need to plan to get more electrolytes. I will ask my dad to help me on this.

Anyway, I am glad today is rest day... I am not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet...

But that's still a long way off...

Alright, I'm gonna get on with the day... but first I will be sharing the quote of today... xD

Each one is random... so yay for me!

I am going to plan to do a random website thing eventually...

Each challenge will take it's time... so yay for me.

Alright, on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day 2:

"Time is generally the best doctor" - Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.