Monday, October 22, 2018

No Problems But Still Something To Watch For

I just got back from the doctor and found out that I might need a test done on my thyroid to make sure everything is not what it seems.

If this is caught early, then I might have a chance with a longer life.

My heart is normal so that is a good thing.

Anyway, I am glad everything else is normal but still be worried about my thyroid. I would be agreeing with my aunt about having that thing done somewhere else.

I will get on with the rest of the day but my schedule of the day will be a bit missed up so that's not fun to do.

While I was waiting, I read 4 chapters and found out that Marzia has quit YouTube... but why would she delete/privatized almost all of her videos, I do not know.

Alright, I will get on with the day.... no second show tonight so that might give me time to watch YouTube? xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Quote of the Day

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."
   – Thomas Edison   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.