Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Almost Forgotten To Update

I almost forgotten about typing this up...

But hey.... getting ready to watch a show in a few minutes or so xD

So by the time I get this done, it should be coming on.

Anyway, not much to say on here so will just get on with the show.

Here's the challenge on the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/10/horror-movie-day-16-charnel-house.html

I am going to try to do more surveys tomorrow so that I can get my $10 back on it xD It's harder than you think so yea...

Alright, shall get on with the show now... hope to see you all in the morning.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.