Thursday, September 12, 2019

This Was A Long Article About Skiing...

Not just any kind of skiing... this is a mountain like course where you have to be the fastest and win it. It's a dangerous one.

This article, I'm about to share, is about how most felt going down that hill and celebrating soon after... if they made it.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/29/the-wild-carnival-at-the-heart-of-skiings-most-dangerous-race

It's an interesting read, nonetheless... but the article being that long did get boring after a moment...

I am not sure if this race is still going on but who knows.

Anyway, I am going to be doing this challenge starting tomorrow... so this is a preview of what it will look like... now, there's gonna be one on my other blog in the future but about games, tech, and anything related to the internet/pop culture.

See you all on the last post... which... is what number was randomly chosen from 0 to 5.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.