Monday, September 30, 2019

What I Dream Sometimes

Ok... instead of looking up a dream thing... I am going to tell a dream I had yesterday during my nap...

A super heroine fighting this villain who was blue... They fought long and hard... but the villain stabbed the super heroine with something... she healed... but didn't realized there was poison in her veins. After being defeated, the villain ran off... but he knew the poison would soon spread through the super heroine's veins... all it took was a negative emotion.

At home, the super heroine was scolded for letting the villain escaped... she felt anger and suddenly, her whole body changed... she turned blue... she jumped on her father and was about to hurt him before her mother stopped her and exiled her. While all of this was happening... the young sister watched it all... she knew she could save her but it takes disobeying her family in order to do this.

And now... that's the dream.

It's amazing what comes to my dreams sometime...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.