Thursday, September 26, 2019

An Announcement About Random Article Challenge

I have decided to stop posting random articles on here... because I find it hard to stand. Yea... this means I am going to drop the challenge.

However, I am going to continue to do from 0 to 5 posts per day... randomly, of course.

I am only doing this because I wanted to have time to do something else and not just have that challenge be all of my blog.

I will make a formal announcement on my other blog next week since there's a challenge I am looking forward to do... Horror shows.

Now... I am clueless what challenge to do for Christmas... so I was thinking... We should do something with traditions and such... like the history of Christmas for my other blog.

So... no more article challenges... however, I will still do a random article only if the random thing says to do one xD

So... stay tuned... and also... can't wait to write more on my blog now.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.