Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Finally... the last thing for today is a location: Maracaibo, Venezuela

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maracaibo

This is a city located north of Venezuela... looks beautiful in the pictures.

I don't know about ever traveling to this city but maybe one day...

I like to look at cities and this is no exception to what a city is like...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maracaibo#/media/File:Edificios_en_la_avenida_5_de_Julio_de_Maracaibo,_Zulia,_Venezuela.JPG

One of the few photos of this city.

Now... all these posts are done... tomorrow will be a bit tough too... so seeing that this needs to be changed... I will only be doing 0-5 posts per day instead of 0-10. So... keep that in mind from now.

Thanks.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.