Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Now... Something That's About My Dogs And Cats

For those who are new at my blog...

Chloe and Susie are my dogs... they are both chihuahua mix. Chloe is brindle brown/red color... with white feet and belly... Susie is all white with a brown/red head. They both are spoiled rotten...

Right now, my dogs are asleep and won't be taking a picture... so maybe next time.

I have a couple of cats... Shea, Cheesecake and Tigga or Tigger... but yea..

There's one more dog that belongs to my mom named Yoyo. She owns more cats... as well as my dad... you might get to meet them too... their names are Poppy, Charlie, and Harley.

We would had more but we have neighbors that steal cats and kittens... so keep that in mind.

For now... all of the pets are laying about... so I will try to take random videos and pictures of them next time...

Until then... let's hope this comes up one day xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.