Thursday, September 12, 2019

My TV Show Review: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

This show came on around the time I was in middle school... like... I've watched the first episode in my 8th grade class...

It sparked the idea around forensics... and I actually started watching this show for this purpose.

I loved the whole idea behind crimes scenes and how they worked so hard to solve a certain crime.

Now I only watched it until they switched characters around... it was kind of strange after that...

Nothing wrong with CSI...

The story goes... this guy who eventually became hard of hearing... was the big boss over his forensics lab... every episode, there was a different crime or two... They worked through many different methods... some real... some not so real.

You do learn a lot about what was used in solving these crimes.

The only thing... this was a drama show... so you have to deal with love, over dramatic scenes and much more.

I was thinking about going back to watch the show as a whole... even the parts that I've missed.

I do recommend this show... for it's something that you really couldn't miss out.

Just be warned... this was a crime scene drama show... so there will be a lot of death in it.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.