Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Random Topic...? Why Smoke Is A Bad Thing

I've tried my hand at blog generators... though they are not good... but they did give an idea...

Here's the latest topic about Pollution... Something we do have to think about a lot lately.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190912134354.htm

Smoke is a deadly thing... especially when you breath it in...

With the recent forest fires going on... especially in Utah... it's not something you want to be around with.

Read that article and you shall see what I am talking about.

That's all.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.