Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Finished The Dark Crystal Last Night

I am glad to say that I finished The Dark Crystal: The Age of Resistance...

It's like... the start of it all.

So if you seen the movie The Dark Crystal... you should see this one... because it's quite interesting and it tells the fate of... well... just watch it yourself.

I was going to watch the movie but then I remembered the ending... so yea... no need for that. 

Anyway, I am going to get on with the rest of the day by anime... yes... anime is my random choice of activity for today xD

I will get on with the day... in hopes that everything will be alright for me.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.