Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tap Dancing is Fun To Watch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tap_dance

Just read that article and I will give you a video to watch... I enjoy watching dances online and watching movies and shows that involves around dancing... something that I know a lot of people don't know about me. I really wish that I could go to more dance shows because I really enjoy any style... they are fun and stuff... would love to learn some of the different styles there are.

Sadly... there's no dance of the day so I picked Tap Dancing out of different styles...

Here's a video example of what tap dancing is:



The history of tap dancing is something everybody should learn about... It's more than just tapping the ground... there's a lot of movement involve with all those taps... of course, special shoes are required for most of these dances.

Enjoy it... like I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.