Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Today's Article Is Bad Enough... Praying For The Victims.

Normally, I don't talk about the news on here... but I think since I am only going to do this on random times... I will do one for today... Be aware, I will start a new challenge starting tomorrow where I will do an article per day for 30 days... this is not part of the challenge... for the challenge will be numbered... so if it's numbered... that's part of the challenge. Yea... I know it's confusing so... let's get on what's the article for today...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tallahassee-stabbing-multiple-people-injured-in-stabbing-at-workplace-police-say-live-updates-today-2019-9-11/

This is a horrible thing to read... I will pray for all the victims and hope they figured out why this person wanted to go and do this...

I'm not making fun of Florida or anything because of the memes... but seriously... Florida crimes are really the worst lately... even if some of them are silly... they are still something that needs to be fixed soon.

The terror is something that you can feel when you read this article. I do pray for the victims again. And hope for the victims to recover from this incident and the person who stabbed them would be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.