Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Some Changes Coming Tomorrow

Starting tomorrow, I'm changing up my blogs... I just realize that because I'm tired a whole lot more... I just need to start taking more breaks from blogging and settle on topics and other stuff per blog...

I may also try to go for... 10 blogs per day but only by a random count... how... am I suppose to do that?

Well... I realize that I do make small blogs so I shall do that... and I want to talk about a different topic each day... as well as add more reviews and still do the challenges on my other blog... now... once those challenges are coming to the point where I run out of idea... I will do that blog random too... or rather... add it on the list with the personal blog.

I just want to do something different.

I did do a poll but I will delete those or let those run their course...

I love writing and just want to do something... different from now on.

I will add that I will do more blogging everyday even on holidays... because like I said... randomly pick 1 through 10. Muaha...

I am a weird person, okay?

So... let's get to being random tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.