Monday, March 3, 2014

Waking Up, Snowed In, Nap Day

It's just a bad day to be out. My dad couldn't go to work, we can't get out period.

So snowed in is the worst of anybody's problems... well... if you count the ice that's under the snow.

So since I didn't feel good and was sleepy because my dog woke me up at 4 in the morning having a seizure, I slept more. Then mom was like "Get out of bed."

I know what she means... because if you lay in the bed too long, you lose your energy.

So, I got out of bed and walked around a bit. Since ice is the biggest problem about going out, I didn't dare.

I really... don't want to be here anymore.

Anyways... too much complaints but oh, well...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.