Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's Always The Same Every Weekend...

I really want to go on trips more often... like go to museums, go to parks, take hikes, many many things. I know there's places that I never been here in Kentucky and my dad ALWAYS complain about going to them and even don't want to go.

So... I just don't know. I'm not happy here anymore.

I wish my dad would know that. Every time I do talk to him, all I get is silence or in manga the "..."

It's not fun. To have a silent dad.

If he truly does care about me... he better hope that I don't blow up and cuss him out. Of course, with tears. I hate arguments... and it brings me to tears every single time.

So, seriously... learn me to drive one day like a good father. And learn to let go. I don't want to be sad... it's hurting me enough just to watch you suffer because you know yourself that you won't be able to keep me here.

So.. seriously... why? What's the point?

I have dreams. I have expectations. I have you to encourage me, not tell me that I can't do it. That's wrong.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.