Sunday, March 9, 2014

DST Insanity?

DST means daylight savings time... and it's already seeming like the time took forever to pass off...

And now it's fast...

Alright... I'm just confused.

Hawaii doesn't use DST so that's awesome. And many countries don't use it either so that's even awesome.

But we use DST to have an extra day in the harvest seasons. Something that has been around for a while now.

I can get used to it but it will take a while and maybe a few complaints... so... I am now 11 hours behind my best friend.

Also, I am still planning to travel but things are put on hold until I know things are safe and sound. Will tell more later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Once Upon A Time is coming back tonight so I will be glad to watch that once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.